Wednesday, June 13, 2007

more mommy worries

  • Aaron's thumb
  • About 3 months ago Conner began waking up in the middle of the night and crying. He doesn't need anything and we've tried everything anyone can think of and he still does it. What are we missing? Will I ever get to sleep through the night again (Steven typically sleeps through it and even thought I don't get up with Conner it still keeps me up)?
  • I'm not providing the boys with enough stimulation. I don't believe little ones should be "taught" but I know the things I should be doing to provide good developmental opportunities and I'm not doing them. I allow myself to be "lazy" since they will often entertain themselves and each other.
  • My dirty little secret is that I'm not reading to them enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home