Sunday, November 06, 2005

i love my husband


In case anyone doesn't know how wonderful my husband is this story should help convince you. If this alone doesn't do it, see my earlier post.

At the game last night (around the point the score was 27 - 0) he turned to me and said, "I'm really not that upset about this. Tech losing isn't really that important. My dad is alive and at the game tonight and that's what's important (it was his first game since his final chemo treatment on the 20th)" That moment helped remind me how much I love him and how he is truly the most amazing man I know. He is passionate about Tech football. He lives and dies by the games but last night he gave such perspective to what was a very disappointing game.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your husband, too.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Babs said...

please tell your husband i love him, but not in a weird way - i love him because you love him.

: )

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home