Saturday, November 01, 2008

AmTryke - Help grant a wish

I recently learned that Evan, the son of one of my oldest friends in the world, is on a wish list for people hoping to receive a therapeutic tricycle. You can learn more or donate to help Evan at AMBUCS, an organization dedicated to creating mobility and independence for people with disabilities.

Evan, 6 years old
Pomona, NY
AmTryke needed: AM-16, 1400 seatback, foot cups, bench seat, knee separator Evan tries hard to be involved in all activities with kids in his age group. He has been frustrated with his inabilitiy to ride a traditional bike.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't do it but the wish has been granted. Mom

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so touched by the little two year old twin that I decided to donate for her. Mom

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home