Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shane - I love and miss you

The world has changed in less than 24 hours. Shortly after midnight last night Steven called home to let me know Shane had been stabbed and killed.

Writing those words is horrible.

Shane was so many things but most of all he was a good person. Those who knew Shane, and those who didn't, will say many things about him in the coming days. But what I know will be repeated over and over again was what a good heart he had. And mine hurts thinking about him being gone forever.

In the past 20 hours I've been trying to pull up as many memories as possible so I can solidify them in my mind and keep them safe. Some crazy random ones have come up and they all just remind me why everyone loved him.

I've tried several times now to write some of those memories, but I just can't seem to do it. Instead here are pics that remind me of some great Shane memories.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home