Monday, June 25, 2007

mix from mark 3

CITADEL there's no date written on this, but I know it was made sometime in January 1994

The songs & artists are listed on the generic tape insert & the cover art is a separate piece of paper. On one side is a comic style castle with lightning & on the other side is a portion of an ad for an X-Men comic. The X-Men side has the words "This is not the correct side Thank you." On the side of the tape insert where it lists the artists and songs there was something written that was then crossed out with both pen and black magic marker. I'm really curious about what it said but despite my holding it up to the light, running my fingers along it, etc. I can't figure out what it said.

Side A
  • Cavern Phish
  • Broken Hearted Savior Big Head Todd I knew this had to be on one of these mixes. LOVE it.
  • But Anyway Blues Traveler
  • Midnight Rider Allman Brothers
  • Refugee Tom Petty
  • Tuesday's Gone Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Blue Eyes Steve Miller Band
  • Knockin On Heaven's Door E. Clapton
  • Contact Phish

Side B

  • Glide Phish
  • Lost in Your Eyes Steve Miller Band Noticing a theme here.
  • Snowblind Friend Steppenwolf
  • What is & What Never Should Be Led Zeppelin
  • Gina Blues Traveler
  • Stash Phish
  • Got No Shame Brother Cane
  • You Took My Breath Away Traveling Wilburys The Traveling Wilburys always remind me of riding in my mom's blue station wagon when I was little.
  • Love Me Two Times Doors
  • Alone Blues Traveler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home