Wednesday, May 02, 2007

sometimes being a grown-up isn't fun

Sometimes being a grown-up just isn't fun. Managing our money without letting it stress me out is quite a challenge right now.

I'm trying not to get physically ill right now over the conversation I just had with the man fixing our upstairs airconditioning unit.

I do all our money stuff and I made a rather big error last month that's slowly been snowballing into a bigger and bigger problem. For about 2 weeks I've been really upset with our financial situation and I've been trying to hide it from Steven. (I told him about my mistake but he doesn't keep up with our finances so he doesn't see the picture of how it relates to the next few months before I get a paycheck again.) I was counting on the tax refund check we just got to fix my mistake and help us squeak by for a few more months (and in my dreams it was going to help us buy a new dishwasher). Now it looks like that check will be going to a new airconditioning unit.

In my heart I know this will work itself out, every other financial "crisis" that's come up in the past has ended up working out but my stomach doesn't seem to have that faith.

Grown up worries are no fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home