Tuesday, May 29, 2007

my mix tapes 4


Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May Mix created on July 10, 1993

I remember everything going on in my life at the time I made this mix. It always amazes me to look back at times in my life when I was overwhelmed or depressed since in hindsight I know a happier time was right around the corner.

Side A

  • One Three Dog Night
  • Leather Tori Amos
  • Circle Edie Brickell & the New Bohemians
  • Precious Things Tori Amos
  • Jezebel 10,000 Maniacs
  • Long Way Down Michael Penn
  • Why Should I Cry for You? Sting
  • Love Will Come to You Indigo Girls
  • I Can't Make You Love Me Bonnie Raitt
  • You do Something to Me Sinead O'Connor
  • Tell Me on a Sunday from "Tell Me on a Sunday" another embarassing entry in my musical past
  • By My Side from "Godspell"
  • Take Her Out of Pity Kingston Trio I showed these mix covers to a friend whose musical taste I respect recently & he laughed at my recurring Kingston Trio songs :)

Side B

  • Take Her Out of Pity (cont.)
  • Hey Jude Beatles
  • Into the Mystic Van Morrison I first heard this song in junior high during the movie "Dream a Little Dream" - it's been one of my favorites ever since.
  • Trust Me Janis Joplin
  • How You've Grown 10,000 Maniacs
  • Fragile Sting
  • Ghost Indigo Girls
  • Wild Horses Sundays
  • Delta Dawn Helen Reddy
  • Don't Cry for me Argentina from "Evita"
  • Circle Dream 10,000 Maniacs
  • Shape of my Heart Sting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home