Wednesday, May 16, 2007

disappointed but not surprised


The show Jericho has been cancelled.

I'm not surprised since Steven & I liked it. Almost every time we like a show it's cancelled before the 2nd season. At the end of almost every episode we commented how much we enjoyed the show and would talk about things that made it better than Lost (which was once one of our faves but has steadily declined).

I want to point out that CBS is renewing Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, Ghost Whisperer & Numb3rs. Wise decision to cancel Jericho, kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

We actually never got into Jericho... but I must agree that Lost is getting so far fetched that we are losing the passion that we once had for it. I love Criminal Minds and Crossing Jordan (which I haven't been able to watch because it's on the same time as Lost.) I like Cold Case, but it always makes me cry.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home