Thursday, May 17, 2007

are you havin' a laugh?


Lost, like X-Files at the end, has become incredibly complicated and only seems to ask more questions without ever providing answers. As hard as it may be for some of you to believe, I do have a life and can't invest hours each week just to understanding a television show. Steven & I have been frustrated this year with how much effort it takes to truly follow Lost (tv shows should not require homework).

With that said - I have to admit I couldn't decide if I felt crazy or smart during last night's episode when Naomi (parachute girl) said "Are you havin' a laugh?" I made some sort of exclamation, skipped back a few seconds and after another viewing told Steven I thought the phrase was a reference to Extras. I found this blog sharing my opinion that the line was intentional and how it relates to time theories (island is in one time, rest of the world is in another). My interest is now piqued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home