Monday, April 16, 2007

tragedy


There's been a shooting on Tech's campus. I've been glued to the tv for the past 2 hours (as "glued" as a mommy of 2 ten month old boys can be). I feel such sorrow for the parents of Tech students right now, both those whose children have been injured or killed by the gunman (gunmen? as I write this they're still unsure if there was more than one shooter) and those who are worried about their children right now.

Oh my. At the press conference the Tech police chief just said that at least TWENTY people are dead (including the shooter) and 28 are injured. Now here's where I have to turn off the tv. They just showed some cell phone video footage where you can hear the shooting at Norris Hall.

Blacksburg. My favorite place on Earth. I don't want to believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home