Tuesday, April 24, 2007

on a lighter note

An old post of my sister's has inspired me to come out as a closet MTV watcher. I can spend hours watching stupid low-class MTV marathons.

Now that I have this admission out of the way, I must ask, "Aren't the parents of the boyfriends & girlfriends on Parental Control mortified?" What parent wants the world to know they raised a child who allows their boyfriend or girlfriend to curse at their parents? I'm amazed they sit there while their child's significant other insults & curses them. I'm surprised the parents aren't sitting on the couch crying that their child hates them enough to date someone who'd treat them this way. I'm amazed that the parents of the significant other don't show up halfway through the show and yank their child off the couch while giving a speech about "I don't care how old you are. I didn't raise you this way."

Then there are the parents of the self-absorbed brats on My Super Sweet Sixteen...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home