Thursday, April 26, 2007

my mix tapes 3

Songs to Sigh, Cry, and Die To created on August 18, 1992
(Does this title really need an explanation other than that I was a teenager?)

Side A
  • Something Beatles
  • I'll Be There Escape Club (Ummm, how embarassing)
  • Tears in Heaven Eric Clapton
  • I Don't Have the Heart James Ingram
  • Michelle Beatles (Yeah!!! This song is one of my all time favorites & was playing when my sons were born!)
  • Agony of Pleasure Robyn Hitchcock
  • I Can't Make You Love Me Bonnie Raitt
  • You've Lost That Loving Feeling Righteous Brothers
  • Blackbird Beatles
  • Me and a Gun Tori Amos
  • 7 O'Clock News/Silent Night Simon & Garfunkel
  • In My Life Beatles
  • Black Boys on Mopeds Sinead O'Conner
  • Leaving on a Jet Plane Peter, Paul & Mary

Side B

  • Leaving on a Jet Plane (cont.)
  • Time in a Bottle Jim Croce
  • Little Earthquakes Tori Amos
  • I Don't Know How to Love Him Helen Reddy
  • A Little Fall of Rain Les Miserables
  • Silent All These Years Tori Amos
  • Asian Rut Morrissey
  • Scene of a Perfect Crime Concrete Blonde
  • If You Go Away Robyn Hitchcock
  • Puff the Magic Dragon Peter, Paul & Mary
  • Lie Still Little Bottle They Might be Giants
  • Wendy Concrete Blonde
  • A Heart Full of Love Les Miserables

Wow. Once again, many of these songs are still in my all time favorites list, but I have to say the title to this tape certainly fit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! It was maybe prenatal or something but four of your songs would be on my list of all-time favorites going back to my youth days! You know that TimeLife makes mixes like this. I am one of their favorite customers.

5:32 AM  
Blogger virge said...

Let's guess mom's four songs... Asian Rut, Scene of a Perfect Crime, If You Go Away and Lie Still Little Bottle

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home