Thursday, April 26, 2007

my mix tapes 2

Happy Peppy People Mix created on October 26, 1991
(I think this title referred to something my friend Elena and I used to say to mock people who weren't depressed like we were.)

Side A
  • Yesterday Beatles
  • Swan Lake Madness
  • Bloodletting Concrete Blonde
  • Fury Eyes Creatures (I have NO memory of this song or group. I'll have to look into this one.)
  • Little Gods Voice of the Beehive
  • So You Think You're in Love Robyn Hitchcock
  • Our House Madness
  • Kiss Them for Me Siouxsie & the Banshees
  • Little Boxes Pete Seeger
  • Freedom Song The La's

Side B

  • Freedom Song (cont.) apparently I didn't want to fool with making the songs fit nicely
  • Everybody Knows Concrete Blonde
  • Here, There and Everywhere Beatles
  • Here Comes a Regular Replacements
  • Good Feeling Violent Femmes
  • Close to Me Cure
  • Monsters and Angels Voice of the Beehive
  • To the One I Love REM
  • There She Goes The La's

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score two more. Of course I am not the only Beetle fan around.

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's kind of hard to speel corecctly at 5:30 am. Sorry about The Beatles.

5:38 AM  
Blogger virge said...

Since you probably don't know most of the songs, I'll take a guess and say you're 2 songs are the Beatles songs. Although "Little Boxes" could be one also.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home