Monday, March 26, 2007

saving money on e-bay

Yes, I'm a loser. Can you tell money is tight?

Always looking for a way to save a little more, I came across this site BigCrumbs.com where you can earn rebates for shopping on E-Bay. Being my wary self I spent forever checking it out before joining (bbb, snopes, complaint searches, etc.). I can't find anything wrong with it (other than choosing to create a new E-Bay bookmark in my favorites list, it was also really simple to use) so I signed up. Now when I shop on E-Bay I'll get some money deposited back into my PayPal account. Yeah! (I cut and pasted the message below from the Big Crumbs site.) If you choose to sign up don't forget to use the link below or enter me in as your referral (virge76) and then I can earn even more (you can do the same thing with anyone you refer). love you all!

Just wanted to let you know about this new website that pays us up to 36% of the seller's fees whenever we buy something on eBay. We can also get cash back at other retailers and earn extra cash when other people shop.

Just use the link below to check it out!

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=virge76

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home