Thursday, March 01, 2007

saving money on diapers

I know I've been really MIA - between the boys and our recent move I'm staying really busy. I'm about to be really annoying here so feel free to ignore this if you're not interested or it doesn't apply to you (only those who buy diapers need to read further). I'm big on "bargain" shopping and I couldn't resist sharing this (I actually wrote this, it's not a form message)...

The boys go through a LOT of diapers so I've spent the past few months researching the cheapest way to buy diapers. Other than someone else purchasing the diapers (yeah Grams and Grandpa!), the cheapest diapers I've found are on a website: www.1800diapers.com (I first heard about it from the Baby Bargains book)

They have diapers, wipes, formula, etc at low prices. You can get free shipping, use manufacturer's coupons & there's no sales tax. I've looked all over the Internet (amazon.com, EBay, etc.) and looked at different stores and I can't find a way to buy Pampers diapers any cheaper than through this site.

On top of that, both you and I can get even CHEAPER prices. If you sign up (either through www.1800diapers.com or by calling 1-800-DIAPERS) and give them my Referral Code, you get an extra $2 credit off your first order and I'll get a $1 credit EVERY time you order. If you choose to use this site you can then share it with others and get the same deal for yourself. If you don't want to use this site but know someone who might be interested I'd love if you gave them my referral code (we seriously go through almost 2 cases of diapers in a week so I can use the credits).

Referral Code: VICR3487

Check it out--go to www.1800diapers.com. To get your extra $2 credit, make sure you give them my Referral Code in the shopping cart screen when you're placing your first order.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home