Wednesday, March 15, 2006

a baby in need of our prayers


The son of the best man from my sister's wedding needs our prayers. He was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. I've added links to the websites related to his case but here is a direct link to The Official Thomas Bickle Blog. I suggest first scrolling all the way to the bottom and reading Thomas' story (although, after a few seconds it'll be hard to read through the tears).

Please keep Thomas, his family and their finances in your prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger McEckles said...

Thank you so much for mentioning THomas on your site. His mommy is my sister, as a proud aunt i just wanted to say THANKYOU. I searched Thomas's name and i;m just going through thanking ever single person who mentions his name.

so again thankyou.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home