Thursday, February 02, 2006

power of the dark crystal


The stars have finally aligned for a sequel to The Dark Crystal! The current title is The Power of the Dark Crystal and is planned for a 2007 release.

Being one of my favorite movies, it was one of the first DVDs I purchased when we got a DVD player. Almost a quarter of a century after I first saw the movie, and the Skeksis and Garthim still creep me out.

For more information about The Power of the Dark Crystal:
Dark Horizons article
Muppet Central article

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between your Dark Crystal and "horror" movies you are a big reinforcement to the idea that children are very impressionable and the adults in their life should be cautious in what they expose them to. I am glad that Dark Crystal is one of your favorites.

5:47 AM  
Blogger virge said...

I often wonder if my love for popcorn and horror movies really stems not because they taste good/are fun to watch, but rather b/c they remind me of times with dad.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home