Tuesday, February 28, 2006

new house


After yesterday's post I feel I should list some things I love about the house we plan to buy:
  • same neighborhood, bigger and newer house
  • much larger living room (Steven will finally be able to get a recliner)
  • larger deck
  • it's not on the corner so we'll have a real backyard
  • garage (The driveway's still too steep so I won't be able to pull my car into the driveway at this house either. I'll just use the garage as another place to put my junk!)
  • all the bedrooms are on the same floor (very convenient for a newborn)
  • the master bath has 2 sinks, a Jacuzzi tub and a stand-alone shower
  • an extra 1/2 bath on the first floor
  • real hardwood floors in the hallway, dining room and on the stairs
  • the bathroom our future children will use has a tub (the one in our house now only has a shower with a glass door)
  • bonus room I can use as an office
  • washer/dryer hookups are in the bonus room so I don't have to carry the laundry up and down the stairs and I can do the laundry while I play on the computer
  • dining room (we don't actually own a dining room table but I'm already planning other uses for the room, such as a playroom)
  • kitchen appliances all match
  • it's not surrounded by pine trees!

Yeah, new house! (if I could only move all our walk-in closets...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could cedar line your bonus room and call it a closet. I can't wait to see the new house.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home