Wednesday, February 15, 2006

my head is spinning


Some reasons my head is spinning and I'm acting a little crazy:
  1. We've put an offer on a bigger house. Same neighborhood. No forest of pine trees waiting to fall on it.
  2. If they accept our offer we'll need to sell our house. Hours of painting and minor repairs await.
  3. If they accept our offer we'll actually have to pack and move. The process of packing and moving is never fun. (I'm pretty sure I swore I was never doing it again when we moved into this house.)
  4. We finished purchasing nursery furniture this weekend. The dressers will arrive in about 2 weeks and the glider-rocker in about 12 weeks.
  5. Friends of ours are working towards adopting a Russian child (yeah, someone who understands!).
  6. God already knows my path to become a mother.
  7. New episode of Lost tonight!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it all. I am also available to help if you need me. I have 7 days left.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home