Tuesday, January 31, 2006

state of the union



I posted this pic on my flickr pics last year but on this day I think it bears pondering again.

I guess it's comforting to know that the ghosts of Abraham Lincoln and George Washington (note how slender George Washington looks here, ghostliness becomes him) are guiding our current president. Or maybe they're praying for him to find a brain? I'm not really certain what role the Statue of Liberty and Iwo Jima memorial play but it must not be very important since they don't glow.

For those interested in adding this lovely artwork to their home or office you can purchase it here. Personally, I'd like a 20" x 40" to hang over my bed so it's the first thing I see every morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you the funny one!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home