Tuesday, January 03, 2006

some ghosts are just a little hungry


According to the site Long Island Oddities local legend (one that I don't remember at all) holds that the Pizza Hut in Centereach is haunted.

If I'm going to haunt a food establishment after I die I sure hope it's a place with good coffee. I won't be able to taste it but hopefully I will still be able to smell it. I pity the ghost that's doomed to smell pizza or grease for all eternity. I think the ghost in the story from my childhood who haunts The Country House Restaraunt in Stony Brook is much better off than the poor Pizza Hut ghost.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do know also that there is a "secret" place where experiments in teleportation and time travel were performed on people that were abducted under Air Force owned land in the Montauk area.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home