Friday, January 13, 2006

killed by...

I had even more fun with this one than what I look like!

Okay, so here's the deal, find out how you end your life, the google way. Go to google, type "(your first name) was killed by" and see what the end of life holds in store for you. (example- "Mary was killed by") Remember to use the quotations marks, else it wont work.

1. Shanna- looks like I don't die...sorry guys, your stuck with me!

2. Clyde - My husband Clyde was killed By A Camaro ...figures

3. Nicole (Grace) - Nicole was killed By The Mafia For stealing coke from them

4. Hoo - "Christina was killed by her businessman husband (John Stamos)" ....Seriously???

5. Chelsea - Between "Chelsea was killed by a stray bullet", "Chelsea was killed by a coyote", and "Chelsea was killed by another vampire", I think I've had enough of death.

6. Shana - My only option is "Shana was killed by a drunk driver", but that just doesn't make for good comedy. Instead I tried "Shana was born with" and got "Shana was born with a bowel blockage" and "Shana was born with missing fingers and a clubfoot."

7. Josh - Josh was killed by mistake by Mr. Wu's men because Josh was wearing Frisco's jacket.

8. Rebeca - I had to spell my name wrong to obtain my manner of death on google--"Rebecca was killed by ricocheting bullets"--but since whatever records my death will probably spell my name wrong anyway's it seems like a fair result. (I also tried it in Spanish with my actual spelling and this too returned no results.)

9. Jo Ann - I don't! LOL....but I did find this which cracked me up: "Then Jo Ann Chavez Killed by the Mexican Mafia"

10. Chuck was killed by a public vote, not by the mafia.

11. Matt was killed by the silence of educated well meaning people who pretend to have an enlightened view of homosexuality while quietly tolerating the abuse. With a back-up: DANGEROUS MATT was killed by Scorpius.

12. Nick was killed by Herpes. ...

13. STEPHANIE was killed by YUENGLING in A 1 MINUTE fight. (But Yuengling is my 2nd favorite beer!!! Oh Geez! What a way to die!)

14. "Virginia was killed by the blind, skeletal forms of Medieval knights Templar whose devil worshipping has given them immortality and a need/craving for human blood… " Sounds like fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

Barbara was killed by her father for becoming a Christian in the third century.

5:34 PM  
Blogger virge said...

Wow you're really old.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Kelly Killed by Lover in Death Pact.

Sweet. I always knew it!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Apparently I was a cat.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home