Wednesday, November 16, 2005

guaranteed to make you smile


If you want to smile, check out my school's website (if you're interested let me know and I'll e-mail you the url) and the "Look What We've Done" section. For the past 2 weeks I've worked with the kindergarteners creating class books. I took pictures of each page and turned the books into PowerPoint presentations to post on the website. They are really cute! My favorite is "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" where the mouse goes to the bathroom and plays with the toilet paper. The illustrations don't exactly match (one part talks about the mouse being in trouble in the principal's office but the picture is of a mouse smiling outside) but that's part of why I can't help but smile when I look at the books.

Anything that makes me smile these days is a good thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home