Thursday, November 17, 2005

finally some good news


We received a good news phone call and 2 good news e-mails today...

Virginia and Steven -

Just wanted to let you know that your approval packet will go out in the mail today. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the paperwork. Your file has been turned over to your caseworker for the next phase of your adoption process.


Virginia and Steven,

Just received your file back on my desk and you have been approved. I will try to get your approval packet out in the mail tomorrow. Give each other a big hug and go celebrate!!!!



We will finally move to the next phase! ('m assuming that since they don't usually have 10 profile copies prior to mailing out an approval packet they won't actually show our profile to anyone now) I don't know what has to be completed in our "approval packet" but I'm thrilled that we are finally through with the homestudy process and going forward! I trust our agency to actually get things done accurately and on time, unlike our social worker who said she sent in our homestudy on August 23rd and in October we discovered she'd never done it. (Thanks to her we are currently at the step we should have been at by September 9th. Can you tell I'm still a little bitter and frustrated?)

I love good news!

1 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home