Wednesday, October 26, 2005

today's excitement

Imagine a picture in this spot. It's not letting me add a picture right now b/c the server is "busy." Whatever. If you want to see the pics click on my Flickr badge to see them on Flickr.



Extreme Home Makeover has been working on a house near my school this week so today some of us "skipped school" for about a 1/2 hour to check out the house. Today is the "big reveal" day and we were hoping to catch a glimpse of Ty but apparently things were running a few hours behind schedule so they weren't quite ready to do the reveal. We did talk briefly to the guy whose house it was (he was way down the road standing outside a limo). I've only seen one episode of the show but I guess I'll have to keep my eyes out for this episode and check it out.

Such exciting things in our small rural town.

Here's a link to the local paper's story on it (added 10/31)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home