Monday, October 24, 2005

post secret




The card's reverse says "BUT I LOVE HER ANYWAYS"



Disclaimer: My sister has not had an abortion. The infertility theme just fits my thoughts right now.

The adoption drama continues. I feel like everything that can go wrong with this process has. Sometimes the sadness is overwhelming. I know it is not permanent. Neither happiness nor sadness stays around forever.

I should have remembered that when I felt so elated this weekend over purchasing a crib.

It makes me a little less lonely to see these postcards posted on this week's Post Secret.

It's hard feeling like everyone else in the world is successful at this and I just keep failing. I've never been good at failing and it's especially hard when it's the most important thing in my life.

I don't know what else to write. If you haven't been there it's unimaginable how much it hurts.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virge,
I love you and hate it when you're sad. I am thinking very happy thoughts for you right now and I'll light a candle for you tonight.

7:23 PM  
Blogger virge said...

Love you. Thanks for the happy thoughts. They must have helped. I'm feeling much better today!

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. Know that many, many prayers are said for a little baby for you and Steven.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Babs said...

Love you, you are always in my prayers

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home