Thursday, September 08, 2005

a sign?

Is this the official sign that I'm much older than I think and will soon pass the point of no return and be forced to become a Republican?

During my ride home from work I usually listen to Dr. Laura on XM. The past 2 weeks I've been frustrated by some other show playing instead. I just checked the XM site and discovered that her show has moved and is now being aired on the "America Right" channel.

Oh my.

I don't know if I can do it. I love listening to Dr. Laura, it keeps me thoroughly entertained during my drive. I spend 1/2 my time heartily agreeing with her (out loud, of course) on issues related to children and the other 1/2 yelling at her (with violent hand motions) for her views on other issues. However, I think that's the end of my listening to her show. I think my car would implode and my friends would host an intervention if my radio was on a right-wing conservative station.

Good-by, Dr. Laura. Thanks for the memories.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this decision related to my idea that I can't and won't join AARP (American Association for Retired People) because I am not "old" and do not want to be associated with "old" people?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Babs said...

ewwwwwwww just hearing the words "america right" gives me chills!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home