Wednesday, September 14, 2005

and the countdown begins...

Just one week until the season premiere




If you don't watch this show I implore you to. If you rent the Season 1 DVDs before next Wednesday (the intricate nature of the show requires that you watch the show in order), watch the season premiere and don't love the show I will give you a $100. (Like my sister, I reserve the right to use hugs as a form of currency.)

We're currently rewatching the episodes from the first season and remembering just how amazing the show is. It is the best show on tv right now. It's critical acclaim and cult status are well deserved.

If you already watch the show (and haven't already done so) I suggest you go back and watch last season again before next Wednesday. Even though I'd seen some of the episodes 2 and 3 times before I'd still forgotten so many important details. Like my old favorite, Buffy, rewatching the early episodes with the knowledge gained later in the season puts a whole new spin on them.






2 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

i really need to get into this show. but without Tivo or something i am afraid to get into a show like this that i might miss!

5:24 PM  
Blogger virge said...

If you start watching it you will make sure you never miss it, I promise!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home