Monday, August 15, 2005

overwhelming options

Well, here I am, trying once again to be cool like my sister. She seems to be having so much fun with her new "toy" that I couldn't be left out any longer and had to get one myself.
I don't know whether I'll actually keep up with this and I really doubt that anyone wants to read my thoughts but all I can do is try. Hopefully if I fail it will at least be a quiet failure.

I felt overwhelmed with the choices setting this blog up. What if I don't make the right choices and it becomes blatantly obvious to all who see it what a loser I really am? (of course, once again, that's making the assumption that anyone actually reads my thoughts) What name to choose? Most blogs I've looked at have deep and introspective titles. I'm just not that good. The best I could do was take a song lyric I've been thinking about lately and use that as a title. What template and colors? I chose this one because I like it but at the same time I'm afraid it looks too much like my sister's. Surprisingly I felt the most inadequate while selecting my time zone. Way too many choices. I need the simple list I'm used to. I have no idea if I picked the right one.

Here I am stressing about this ridiculously simple thing. Story of my life.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

your blog looks great...there is not right or wrong... whatever u pick is right. it's ur blog to do whatever u like!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE PINK, BUT I LIKE WHAT U WRITE AND AS A SUGGESTION JUST HAVE FUN WITH UR BLOG.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the title, I will read your thoughts... keep em coming!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now have two cool daughters. I need an "identity".

7:50 PM  
Blogger Babs said...

yay!!!! awesome. i will totally link your blog - how fun.
yes - soooo many options, it is overwhelming. but i like your colors better!

ok - i'll send you and email about the profile pic. it took me like a week to figure out.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Babs said...

ahahahahahah.....
i love the photo!

12:31 PM  
Blogger virge said...

I appreciate everyone's support!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home